The time spent developing this modular bathroom and its standardized and flexible replaceable components has taken hundred times more time than the design of a traditional bathroom. The end result is of great quality for the user and a meaningful entity for the builder.
The details of a perfect bathroom
1. Functional and ergonomic plan.
2. Division of the space into dry and wet areas.
3. Water-safe line drain that separates the areas; stylish covers made out of the flooring material.
4. Giant tiles: fewer challenging seams to be cleaned.
5. The division of the dry and wet areas with a glass sliding door that hides the washing tower and IV machine. The sliding door also serves as a shower wall.
6. All the furniture pieces designed and assigned to the specific bathroom module: everything is aligned and working how they should be.
7. The sink designed to be used by all from baby to grandpa. Surface material on the wall above the sink: Corian.
8. General lighting dims during the night with smart control.
9. Functional spotlights: perfect for putting on make-up and contact lenses.
10. Intellect: smart sensors, building technology control and user interface will encourage energy savings and comfort.
Ask more: Jyri Niemikorpi